14.1.14

Early Expectations

I will be returning home soon.

This is a great opportunity for folks to remember previous posts on matters such as post-deployment issues, recovery, and separation from families.

I will be vacationing for two weeks in February with my dear wife and little boy. During that time, I will only be accessible for emergencies.

In the time between my return and that vacation, I will visit a bit with my wider family and attend worship services, but will generally be inaccessible in order to spend as much time with my immediate family as possible.

Things will begin to really open up in late February, and God-willing, I should be refreshed enough to open our home fully with my full-time return to the church on March 1st.

With these boundaries in place, I look forward to rejoining my wider family of friends and fellow believers after I reacquaint myself with my precious family. I have missed you all dearly. May God be praised for reunions!